Followers



Saturday 19 March 2016

Wild Rose Studio...New releases!



Good Morning guys.
Happy Saturday!
So here they are.
 The new stamps/papers and dies from  



 and here is my first made up card...


Very cute Bear with a bouquet of flowers.
I went for colouring in using Lemon and Lime.
The bunch of daisies was my starting point and then I matched up the colours with the lovely daisy paper from the Poets kitchen pack
 and the Lemon Gingham from the Ginghams pack.
The cute bear fit perfectly into the Oval frame die.

No Spring card would be complete without a picket fence and a Butterfly fluttering along.

I'm entering this card into the
Alphabet Challenge...B is for Butterflies 


No rest today...back into the craft rom for a bit and then off to buy some baking things!
Chocolate Beetroot cake to be made tomoz!


Thanks for visiting!
Please leave me a comment... love reading them.


Love from Sally.

xxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful feels just like Spring
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - gorgeous image and design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete