Followers



Friday 5 September 2014

Red Poinsettas...

Hi all
It's Friday...
which is good as I've only done 3 days back at work and I'm needing a good nights sleep and a lie in tomorrow.
 Followed by some crafting of course!

I have another of the new Wild Rose Studio Christmas stamps to show you.


This cute little mouse with his prize Poinsetta.

I coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils.
This red pencil is so vibrant.

I like the red, white and blue colour combo at the moment.



The papers are from the Frosted Lace pack and the die is called Snowy Corner.




I love these little blue flowers on the paper especially with the added blue gems.

Just a couple of challenges...

ABC Christmas Challenge...R for Red Poinsettas
Papertake Weekly...Anything Goes

Hope you all have a good weekend with a spot of crafting thrown in...


Thanks for stopping by....

TTFN

Sally


4 comments:

  1. beautiful so striking and love the colouring
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colouring on that super cute image! Great card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card love the image, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Sally :) Such a beautiful image and fantastic colouring :D x

    ReplyDelete