Followers



Thursday 16 May 2013

Wild Rose Studio...Bella's Birthday....New releases.

Good Evening to all...
Aren't the weeks going fast?
I have such good intentions to post up every few days but it just never happens. 
I have had a good excuse though.
It was my birthday on the 10th of May and I always make sure that my celebrations last at least a week.
Dinner with girlfriends the day before...then lunch with hubby, dinner with more friends on my birthday.
My sister the day after and dinner with more friends this week.

On the crafting front...I have been busy making and my new DT parcel from 

Wild Rose Studio arrived.

Bella's Birthday.


 
(Click on the link to see the lovely new stamps and papers).
 
I've got to photograph some cards and then I'll be back.
 
TTFN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment