Followers



Thursday 30 May 2013

Bella with Teddy...Ahhhh!

Hi all...
I'm back, as promised, with another Wild Rose Studio card hot off the craft desk.
 
Bella with Teddy is just perfect for a New baby card.
 

 I've made this one using neutral colours, kraft and white.
The gingham paper is also from a WRS paper pack.

(Look out for my boy and girl options coming soon)

Coloured with Promarkers and then I used my circle and scallop dies.


 The Kraft sentiment tag with twine was from a pack bought in a gift shop in Covent garden.
Just a few buttons and lace to complete the baby theme. 


Some challenges....
 
Passion for Promarkers...Add Ribbon, lace or twine.
I love Promarkers...Use dies/ No punches
Creative Card Crew...Punches or Dies
 
 I'm off shopping to London tomorrow with my daughter and my sister, namely Oxford Street and Bond Street.
Victoria Secret being on the hit list.
 
I'll be back soon with more cards and chat!
Have fun!

xxxxxxxxx




8 comments:

  1. totally gorgeous in these neutral colours and adore those little row of buttons
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and looks fab with the Kraft. Have a lovely day. Hope you have enjoyed your week? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so cute! I love the gingham with the kraft card.

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute, love the buttons and neutral colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Such a sweet darling card!! Love how you used different buttons there! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super, super cute! And another stamp to add to my wish list!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete